Cove Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cove Penguins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Penguin name and info about my penguin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumzum

Yumzum

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Penguin name and info about my penguin Empty
PostSubject: Penguin name and info about my penguin   Penguin name and info about my penguin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:45 am

Hi, I'm the new member of Cove Penguins, Yumzum. If you haven't already geussed from the invitation, my penguin name is Pinkynink. Sometimes, you will find me dressing as a boy. I usally hang around Blizzard or Mammoth and if they are both full I'll chose from one of these:
Aunt Arctic, Ice Palace, Crystal, or sometimes Abominable.
If you see me and want to be my friend, Please tell me that you are from Cove Penguins and you must tell me who the owner is. (Yes, I know its Chetlu671 but I need proof from you.) Please comment because I still haven't recieved any comments from anyone. I'm still getting used to this place.
Smile
Back to top Go down
icey56

icey56

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Penguin name and info about my penguin   Penguin name and info about my penguin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Welcome to the forums! I'll keep my eye out for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hbkf

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: idk...   Penguin name and info about my penguin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:23 pm

hey am new to this place will people go 2 this site www.hbkfclubpenguin.wordpress.com lol!
Back to top Go down
http://hbkfclubpenguin.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguin name and info about my penguin   Penguin name and info about my penguin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penguin name and info about my penguin
Page 1 of 1