Cove Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cove Penguins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

favorite game boss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tails6000

Tails6000

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-27

favorite game boss Empty
PostSubject: favorite game boss   favorite game boss Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:44 pm

people this is tails saying who is your favoritew video game boss? mostly like most bad guys in sonic but mostly in that game with shadow i like egg dealer its pretty easy hit the buttons and he attacks himself if you hit the third slot

my fav mario boss:that be easy i liked bowser in all games!

my fav misc boss:well id say here all the bosses in crash nitro kart(a.k.a cnk) they are pretty easy but velo is hard but if you use alot of boosts you beat him! trying to win on cortex tteam beaten him with bandicoot team wish me luck!
also my fav paper mario boss would always be Mr.L hes kinda mysterious
i kinda like that

p.s:i got super paper mario on the nineteenth

----------------------------------------------

glad to be here tech rock on!

Last edited by Tails6000 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tails6000.wordpress.com/
Musky3000

Musky3000

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-29

favorite game boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite game boss   favorite game boss Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:32 am

Tails6000 wrote:
people this is tails saying who is your favoritew video game boss? mostly like most bad guys in sonic but mostly in that game with shadow i like egg dealer its pretty easy hit the buttons and he attacks himself if you hit the third slot

my fav mario boss:that be easy i liked bowser in all games!

my fav misc boss:well id say here all the bosses in crash nitro kart(a.k.a cnk) they are pretty easy but velo is hard but if you use alot of boosts you beat him! trying to win on cortex tteam beaten him with bandicoot team wish me luck!

----------------------------------------------

glad to be here tech rock on!

Well, MGS (metal gear solid) is my fav game series so ill pcik from there! I really liked shooting down the Hind D in MGS1. MGS2, going to say Metal Gear Rays. MGS3, going to be hard to pick but The Boss is the best! MGS4, going to say Crying Wolf, brought back memories of fighting Sniper Wolf in MGS1
Back to top Go down

favorite game boss
Page 1 of 1